Deer Park Monastery Room & Board, Non-transferable Registration for Tent Accommodation: Bring Your Own Tent
Please understand that there are prerequisites to this theme weekend. In order to be eligible for registration, you must fulfill the following 6 requirements.
1. Must have received and/or live by the 5 Mindfulness Trainings
2. Must have a regular meditation practice
3. Must have participated in at least 3 overnight retreats in the Plum Village tradition (for example, at Deer Park Monastery)
4. Must be practicing with others on a regular basis
5. Must be engaging in earth-healing actions in professional or volunteer life
6. Must have read Thich Nhat Hanh's books, "The World We Have" and "Love Letter to the Earth"
By checking the "Yes" box below, you attest that you have fulfilled the requirements listed above.
I have fulfilled the 6 requirements: Yes
Registrant First Name:
Gender: Select GenderMaleFemale
Contact person (in case of emergency):
Phone number of contact person:
To help us process your registration, please answer the questions below:
When was the last overnight retreat you attended at Deer Park or in the tradition of Plum Village?
Where did this retreat take place?
I have formally taken the Five Mindfulness Trainings; my Dharma name is I have formally taken the Fourteen Mindfulness Trainings; my Dharma name is
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations receivedů
31 days or more prior to arrival: 85% refunded
5-30 days prior to arrival: 75% refunded
8-14 days prior to arrival: 50% refunded
7 days prior to arrival: no refund
No refund of any portion of the registration fee is available for late arrivals or early departures.
Please note: our pricing is on a sliding scale system, which includes a built-in scholarship. Everyone who is able is invited to contribute on the highest level of the scale. Your generosity will benefit others who might not otherwise be able to attend.
For adults 18 and over, tent rates for the theme weekend are on a sliding scale of $50 - $110. Please select the amount you wish to contribute below.